At Tenet Healthcare, several different healthcare companies work together to provide medical-related services to people across the nation. They employ a wide variety of different people. Tenet employees and physicians who work with Tenet can login to the eTenet website to access useful resources. To do so, they must first complete the eTenet login.
This Tenet website lets people organize employee schedules and manage paystubs. It also provides a convenient place to store and sort customer data, and some employees can even find relevant training programs on eTenet. In this article, we will teach you a series of simple steps that make the eTenet login process easy and stress-free.
eTenet Login Step-by-step Instructions
After you register as a member of Tenet’s staff or a Tenet physician associate, you can login and start using all the beneficial e-Tenet services. Logging in to the website is very quick and simple, so you only need these four steps.
- Open a web browser and enter secure.etenet.com in the browser’s address bar.
- Type the User ID associated with your Tenet account into the field labeled “User ID” that is at the top of the webpage.
- Put the password selected for your account into the field that says “Password”.
- Click the orange button that says “Log In” and is located to the right of the ID and Password area.
eTenet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Though there is no eTenet app, you can still access your eTenet account by logging in to the website with a mobile web browser app. Unfortunately, some of the physician portal and the tenet.edu applications may not work in a mobile web browser, but you can still reach most of the important information stored on eTenet. Follow these steps to login to the website from any type of smart phone.
- Tap the icon for your phone’s web browser app to open it.
- Click the address bar to bring up an onscreen keyboard and type in secure.etenet.com
- Select the “User ID” area and enter the username for your Tenet online account.
- Click on the password field and then enter in your eTenet login password.
- Scroll to the right to reveal the orange button that says “Log In.” Click this button to finish signing in.
eTenet Login Customer Support
Tenet cautions users that they may encounter errors trying to login with any browser besides Internet Explorer. If you forget the password for your account, Tenet will let you reset it by clicking the password reset link on the login page. For any other issues, you should contact Tenet directly to get more assistance. They can be reached through the following methods.
Tenet Health Contact Page: www.tenethealth.com/Contact
Tenet Health Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-639-7575
Tenet Health Headquarters Address:1445 Ross Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75202
Tenet Health Facebook: www.facebook.com/tenetcareers
Tenet Health Twitter: twitter.com/tenethealth