Southwest Airlines provides flight services to many parts of the world, so they require a huge number of employees. The company relies on their website to easily and accurately manage their employees’ jobs and benefits. When you login to the Southwest Swalife website, you can manage your health insurance, look at paystubs, view employee news, or look at free flight options.
Depending on whether you are a current or previous Southwest employee, the Swalife login may require a few additional steps. In this article, we will provide an easy guide to understanding the login procedure for Southwest.
Southwest Airlines Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can use these steps to login to the employee website regardless of your current employee status.
- Enter swalife.com into your browser’s address bar.
- Pick the “Retiree Login” or the “CWA Login” option on the side if you want to login as a former employee or login to the Crew Web Access page. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Type your Southwest Airlines identification number into the box labeled “SWA ID.” This ID will remain the same regardless of which area you are logging in to.
- Input your Swalife login password into the field labeled “Password.” You will use the same password regardless of where you login.
- Click on the yellow button that says “Submit” when you are ready to login.
Southwest Airlines Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you want to check the Southwest Airlines employee website on the go, you should use your smartphone. So far, Southwest has not created an app where you can complete the Swalifet login process. Instead, you will need to use their website if you want to login. It is fairly easy to reach with a mobile browser, and all of the same features are still available. Here’s how you login to your account with a phone.
- Visit the normal login page by going to swalife.com with your mobile web browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to select either “Retiree Login” or “CWA Login” if desired. Skip this step if you are a current employee who just wants to view the basic website.
- Enter your Southwest ID number into the blank field that says “SWA ID.”
- Type the password for your account into the box labeled “Password.”
- Tap the yellow button labeled “Submit” to finish logging in to the employee website from your phone.
Southwest Airlines Employee Login Customer Support
If you cannot login because you forgot your password, you just need to click the “Forgot Password?” link on the Swalife login page. This will redirect you to an area where you can reset your password. All other issues can be solved by getting in touch with the Southwest customer support or sending them a message over social media.
Contact Form: www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us
Phone Number: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
Address: Southwest Airlines
P.O. Box 36647-1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235