Parkland is the community public health system for the Dallas region. They provide healthcare to many areas through the Parkland Hospital, 20 Parkland clinics, and 12 Parkland school outreach programs. All of the employees who work with these various organizations can communicate with each other through the Parkland webmail system. This employee email lets doctors, nurses, and administrative employees learn about company news and send work emails to each other. This article will provide you with a Parkland webmail login guide that makes it easy to login to your work email.
Parkland Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you need to access your employee email account, follow these five simple steps:
- Open a web browser and enter email.pmh.org into your address bar.
- Click either the public computer or private computer option depending on what type of computer you are using at the moment. This is for security purposes.
- Enter the Parkland email address for your account into the box that says “username.”
- Add the password for your Parkland webmail account into the box that says “password.”
- Click the orange button that says “Sign In” to complete the login process.
Parkland Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There is not a specific app for Parkland employees, but it is still possible to login to your account from a phone. You can use the normal login steps in a mobile web browser, or you can add your Parkland Webmail account to an email app. Since Parkland Webmail is run by Outlook, it can easily be added to the default email app for Androids and iPhones. Here’s how you login to your Parkland Webmail account from an email app.
Parkland Webmail Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Open the Settings app for your iPhone.
- Click the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” area on the settings menu.
- Choose the “Add Account” label.
- Pick “Outlook.com” as the type of email account you would like to add.
- Type in your normal Parkland email address and password into the relevant areas.
- Tap the “Next” button in the top righthand corner.
- Enter any server information if your phone requests more details.
- Choose the syncing options you would like enabled.
- Click “Save” to finish signing in.
Parkland Webmail Login Instructions for Android Users
- Launch the default email app on your Android phone.
- Pick the “Add account” option that will be displayed on the homescreen.
- Tell the app that you want to add an “Outlook” email.
- Enter your Parkland email username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Give Outlook permission to sync with your phone.
- Click the “Done” button.
Parkland Webmail Login Customer Support
If you are having trouble finding your employee email address, you can speak to your Parkland supervisor. Any other login issues can be resolved by contacting Parkland through one of the following methods:
Contact Page: www.parklandhospital.com/phhs/contact-us.aspx
Phone Number: 214.590.8000
5200 Harry Hines Blvd.,
Dallas, TX 75235