Alaska Airlines provides flights across the world, so they need a method of managing employees located in many different areas. The company’s answer to this issue is the PET website which stands for “paperless employee travel”. On this website, employees who are flying with Alaska Airlines and Horizon air can check flight loads, look at lists for flights, and manage their employee account. New employees sometimes find that it can be a little difficult to navigate the Alaskasworld PET login process, but this article will make it quick and easy for you to log in to your account.
Alaskasworld PET Login Step-by-step Instructions
To get to the Alaskasworld PET website, you will need to go through a few quick steps. Just follow this process to login to your account:
- Type https://alaskasworld.com/ into your web browser to access the main Alaskasworld website.
- Select the “PET” option in the popup window.
- Pick the name of the airline you are employed by.
- Enter your Arctic number if you are an Alaska employee or your regular employee number if you are a Horizon employee into the area that says “Web User ID.”
- Add the password you selected the first time you signed up for PET into the “Password” field.Put a checkmark in the box next to “Remember my User ID on this computer” if you want your computer to automatically fill in your User
- ID each time you load the login page.
- Click the button that says “Login.”
Alaskasworld PET Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you do not have access to a computer, you can still reach PET from your cellphone. These steps can be used to login to your PET account on any type of smartphone.
- Open your mobile web browser and enter alaskasworld.com into your address bar.
Pick the “PET” choice when the website asks you “Where do you want to go today?”
- Click the circle next to “Alaska” or “Horizon” to pick the airline that you are currently employed by.
- Tap the box that says “Arctic#” or “Employee#” and then enter the correct information into the field. This number will be located on the back of your badge.
- Enter your password into the box that is labeled “Password.”
- Place a check in the “Remember my User ID on this computer” box if you are using your personal, private cell phone and want the website to save your Arctic or Employee number.
- Tap on the light grey button that says “Login.”
Alaskasworld PET Login Customer Support
Alaskasworld recommends that anyone who is having difficulty logging in should call the ICS Help Desk during business hours. However, you can also contact them through one of the other customer service methods if you need more assistance logging in.
Help Desk Phone Number: 1-877-238-1077
Alaska Air Contact Page: www.alaskaair.com/content/about-us/contact-us/phone-numbers.aspx
Email Form: www.alaskaair.com/feedback