El Paso Community College has five different campuses throughout the Greater El Paso area, but many students find themselves needing to go online for college work. Whether you are taking an online or on-campus course, you can find many resources on Blackboard, a website that makes it easier for schools to connect with students.
After completing the EPCC Blackboard login process, you can download course material, turn in classwork, talk to teachers, discuss items with students, or take tests online. In this article, we will guide you through the steps needed to login to Blackboard as an EPCC student.
EPCC Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
After you register with EPCC, the EPCC Blackboard login process is quite straightforward. You just need to follow these steps:
- Enter online.epcc.edu into your web browser’s address bar.
- Type your Blackboard username into the field that says “Username.” This is the same username that will be attached to your student account.
- Add the password for your EPCC Blackboard account into the field labeled “Password.” It will be the six digit EPCC Banner PIN number you were given at registration.
- Click the grey button that says “Login.”
EPCC Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you want to login to Blackboard from a cell phone, there are a few different possibilities. The above steps do work with a mobile web browser, so you can just view the mobile website. You can also download the Blackboard app to login to your college’s Blackboard area. Here’s how you login with the app on different phone types.
EPCC Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to iTunes to download and install the app on your phone.
- Tap the yellow and black icon to open the Blackboard app.
- Search for the El Paso Community College and select the right school from the list.
- Enter your normal username and password into the areas requesting this information.
- Tap the login button to reach your account.
EPCC Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download and install Blackboard onto your phone by visiting Google Play Store.
- Open Blackboard by clicking the app’s icon.
- Enter the El Paso Community College into the search box and select your school from the list of options.
- Type the username and password you always use for your online account into the appropriate fields.
- Select the login option.
EPCC Blackboard Login Customer Support
Keep in mind that EPCC has reported some errors when students try to use Blackboard with the newest version of Internet Explorer. If you forget your password, you can recover it by clicking the relevant area of the login page. For any other issues, the EPCC Blackboard Help Desk is on call at all hours of the day, or you can contact the college directly for more information.
Help Desk Number: 888-296-0863
Contact Page: www.epcc.edu/contact/Pages/default.aspx
Address: Administrative Services Center
9050 Viscount Blvd.
El Paso, TX 79925