Before it was purchased by CenturyLink, Embarq was the biggest independent local service provider for the United States. This company provided people with internet and telephone services, and many of their loyal customers continue to do business with CenturyLink.
A lot of old Embarq customers still use their Embarqmail email address. Though you now have to sign in through CenturyLink’s website, you can still access all the same services of Embarqmail. Completing the Embarqmail login process lets you store old emails, send emails, and receive emails. In this article, we will show you how to login to your Embarqmail account.
Embarqmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
Anyone who has signed up for the CenturyLink internet services can get an email with the company. Once you register for an email, you can use these six easy steps to login each time.
- Type centurylink.net/ into the address bar of your web browser. You can also access your Embarqmail account through the old address, ebarqmail.com. This will redirect you automatically to centurylink.net.
- Click the green envelope next to the word “Email” that will appear on the right side of the menu.
- Put your email address, which will most likely be a username followed by the phrase “@embarqmail.com,” into the field labeled “CenturyLink Email Address.”
- Enter your Embarqmail password into the field labeled “Password.”
- Place a checkmark next to the words “Remember Me” to have your computer store your login information for that webpage. Only use this option on a private computer.
- Click the green button that says “Log In.”
Embarqmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Centurylink’s email services are not used by a wide enough number of customers to require a dedicated Centurylink webmail app. However, the lack of an app does not mean that you cannot login to your Embarqmail account on a phone. All of the normal webmail services can be accessed through a mobile web browser. Use this guide to check your Embarqmail account from any type of smartphone.
- Click the icon for your web browser on your phone’s home screen.
- Put centurylink.net/ into the address bar of the browser.
- Tap the green envelope in the upper right corner of the phone screen. This will lead you to the Embarqmail login area.
- Touch the email address field and then use your phone’s onscreen keyboard to type your Embarqmail address into the field.
- Select the password field and enter your password for your email account into this area.
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you want your phone to always fill in the login information for you when you go to the website.
- Tap the green login button.
Embarqmail Login Customer Support
Do not worry if you have forgotten your password. It can easily be recovered by clicking the “Forgot password?” link on the login page. Any other issues with Embarqmail can be directed to CenturyLink’s customer support team. Contact them through one of the following methods.
Webmail Help Page: centurylink.net/files/centurylink/support/email/enhanced/
Contact Page: www.centurylink.com/help/contact/
Phone Number: 1 (877) 837-5738
Address: CenturyLInk Technology Center
100 Centurylink Dr,
Monroe, LA 71203