CVS is a huge chain of pharmaceutical stores that is spread across the nation. In order to ensure that all employees have consistent training regardless of their location, CVS has created Learnet.CVS Learnet provides employees with electronic books and online classes if they want to broaden their pharmaceutical knowledge, and some employees may be required to use Learnet skill training. All CVS employees can access Learnet after they are hired by the company. This article will assist you in discovering the CVS Learnet login process and finding customer service contact information for the program.
CVS Learnet Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You do not need to register before signing into Learnet. Each CVS employee will receive an account automatically when they are hired. To access your Learnet CVS account, keep in mind that you will need to use an updated browser to login. To login to Learnet from your home computer, you just need to follow the steps below.
- Type the www.cvslearnet.com address to reach the CVS Learnet website.
- Enter your User ID for the website into the box that says “Login User Id.” When first logging in, this should just be your normal seven-digit CVS employee identification number.
- Place the password for your account in the box titled Password.” If you have not reset your password, it will merely be the last four digits of your social security number.
- Click the grey button to the right of the password field that says “Login.”
CVS Learnet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
CVS has no current plans to make a CVS mobile app available for their Learnet website. However, the Learnet website is compatible with mobile web browser apps. Some of the Learnet options like e-books may not work correctly through a mobile browser, but you can still see many basic services of the CVS Learnet website. Whether you have an Apple or Android phone, these steps can be used to login to Learnet.
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser by clicking on its icon.
- Enter the main CVS Learnet web page, www.cvslearnet.cvs.com, into your phone’s address bar.
- Tap the field labeled “Login User Id” to open your device’s on screen keyboard and then enter your Learnet User Id.
- Click on the box labeled “Password and input the password for your Learnet account.
- Tap the grey “Login” button to finish the sign in process and reach your account.
CVS Learnet Login Customer Support
If you are having trouble remembering your password, you can recover it by clicking on the “Self-Serve Password Reset” link located beneath the password input field on the CVS Learnet login page. Other than the IT Service Center phone number, there is no specific customer support just for Learnet. However, the general CVS customer support can answer many questions about the CVS website and CVS employee accounts.
CVS Learnet Contact Page
IT Service Phone Number 1 855-280-4872
CVS Address CVS Corporation
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS Social Media Accounts: Facebook; Twitter