At Regis College, instructors communicate with their students online via Moodle. This website system contains all of the students’ course syllabi, assignments, and course announcements. Once you login to Regis College Moodle, you can find all of the relevant information about the classes you are signed up for.
If you need assistance with the Regis College Moodle login process, you have come to the right place! This article will provide you with easy step by step instructions for quickly logging in to your Regis College Moodle account.
Regis College Moodle Login Step-by-step Instructions
You just need these five steps to login to Moodle and start focusing on your education:
- Type moodle.regiscollege.edu/login into the address bar of your browser to reach the login area for Moodle.
- Enter the username for your Moodle account into the field labeled “Username.” This will be either the first part of your student email address before the “@” sign or the username you selected at signup.
- Put the password for your account into the box that says “Password.”
- Place a checkmark in the box labeled “Remember username” if you are using a private computer and want the Regis College website to automatically fill in your username each time you login to your account.
- Click on the grey button that says Login.”
Regis College Moodle Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
One of the best parts about Moodle is that you can easily access all of your coursework and class information on the go. However, Regis College has not found it necessary to develop any sort of mobile app yet. Instead of downloading an app, you can just login with a regular smartphone web browser. Whether you have an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone, you can use the following steps to finish the Regis college login process from a cell phone.
- Tap the address bar on your mobile web browser to pull up your onscreen keyboard.
- Type moodle.regiscollege.edu and click the “Enter” key.
- Click the box next to the word “Username,” wait for your keyboard to popup, and then type in your Regis college login username.
- Select the field by the phrase “Password” and then place your Moodle password into this box.
- Tap the box next to “Remember username” if you want your phone to save your Moodle username. This is only wise if you are using a personal, private cell phone.
- Scroll down and select the grey button labeled “Log in.”
Regis College Moodle Login Customer Support
Make sure you have cookies enabled in your web browser because the Moodle website will not work correctly otherwise. If you are having trouble with your password, you can just click the “Forgotten your username or password?” link to get it reset. All other questions can be directed to the Regis College IT help team through one of these contact methods:
Contact Page: www.regiscollege.edu/academics/information-technology-services.cfm
Phone Number: 781-768-7177 (ext. 7177 on campus)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org