American Greetings is an extremely popular greeting card company that has expanded their business with an online website. When you are an American Greetings member, you can print their designs at home, schedule ecards for delivery, keep a scrapbook of favorite cards, and personalize cards.
Anyone can have these benefits with a 7-day free trial, or you can subscribe for a longer membership. Once you are a member, you just need to get through the login page to start having fun with cards. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the American Greetings login process.
American Greetings Login Step-by-step Instructions
Once you are an American Greetings member, logging in becomes quite simple. You just need to use these five steps to reach your account.
- Type https://www.americangreetings.com/signin into your web browser to reach their official login page.
- Put the email address you used to sign up for an account into the blank box labeled “Email.”
- Type the password you used to sign up for your account into the “Password” field. You can click the “Show” button next to this field if you want to confirm that you entered the password without typos.
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember me” box if you are using a private computer and would like the device to store your login information.
- Click the red button with an arrow that says “Sign In.”
American Greetings Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
American Greetings does have an app that sends ecards, but it is not connected to their membership accounts, so you cannot login over the app. If you want to login to your normal American Greetings account from a mobile phone, you can use a mobile web browser to sign in. Editing and designing cards may not work if you have an older web browser, but you can still use most of the basic functions when you are on the mobile website. Use these steps to login to your account from your cell phone:
- Enter https://www.americangreetings.com/signin in the address bar for your mobile browser.
- Tap the email address box and then type in your email address.
- Click on the password box and then type your American Greetings password into this field.
- Put a check next to the phrase “Remember Me” if you want your cell phone to always load your login information.
- Tap the red button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in to your account.
American Greetings Login Customer Support
Please note that you may encounter some issues logging in if your browser does not accept cookies. Forgotten passwords can be reset just by clicking the password recovery link on the login page. Any other issues during login can be fixed by contacting American Greetings customer support.
Contact Page: American Greetings Help
Phone Number: 1-800-711-4474
Address: American Greetings Corporation
1 American Rd
Cleveland, OH 44144-2301