The West Virginia Department of Education is responsible for ensuring that students within the state are properly educated. Communication between all of the WVDE employees is facilitated with the WVDE webmail.
When you login to your email account, you can send emails to WVDE colleagues, store work information on the account, and learn important department news. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the WVDE webmail login process for employees.
WVDE Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
The webmail for WVDE employees is run by the Microsoft Office 365 system, so you will need to do a few extra steps to login to it. Here’s how you sign in to your account.
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 webmail page for WVDE at http://wvde.state.wv.us/technology/office365/.
- Click the link at the top of the page that says “Login to the Office 386 Portal” to be redirected to a login page.
- Type your full WVDE email address, including the part after the @ symbol, into the top field.
- Place the password for your account into the bottom field.
- Put a checkmark next to the words “Keep me signed in” if you are using a private computer and would like your login information to be stored.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign In.”
WVDE Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can use the normal login process to reach your account from a mobile web browsing app. However, it can be even more convenient to login to your WVDE email account with an app designed for sending and receiving emails. Any Office 365 account can be added to the default email app on your phone by following these instructions:
WVDE Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Open your Settings icon by clicking on it and select the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option on the map.
- Tap the “Add Account” option and pick either “Microsoft Exchange” or “Office 365” when asked for email type.
- Type in your complete WVDE email address and password into the appropriate fields and select “Next.”
- Enter any server information for your account if your phone prompts you to after failing to automatically find this information.
- Log in permanently by tapping the “Done” button.
WVDE Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open your settings app and go to the “Accounts” area of the app.
- Click on the menu option labeled “Add account” and then tap the “Email” choice.
- Enter your complete WVDE email address and password when asked for them and click “Next.”
- Pick either the “Outlook” or “Office 365” option for your email type.
- Type in the needed server information and click “Next.”
- Click the “Done” button.
WVDE Webmail Login Customer Support
Minor problems like a forgotten password can be solved by clicking the relevant link on the login page. If you run into any other issues during the process of logging in, you can contact the West Virginia Department of Education for some more help.
Contact Page: http://wvde.state.wv.us/contact.html
Phone Number: 304-558-7880