American Military University is part of the American Public University system. It provides a convenient education for former and current members of the military. At AMU, students can take online courses that help them transfer to a civilian career. They use the online system set up by the American Public University to help AMU students connect with their teachers and classmates wherever they go. Each AMU student will have a personal acconunt, which they can access through the AMU student login process.
When students login to AMU’s website, they can send messages to instructors, view syllabi, and submit their coursework. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the AMU student login.
AMU Student Login Step-by-step Instructions
There are different login areas for students, faculty, and alumni, but do not get overwhelmed. These steps will show you how to login as a student and reach your online classrooms.
- Go to the APUS homepage at www.apus.edu.
- On the www.apus.edu landing page, select the AMU link in the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select Student login to open the AMU student login page.
- Type your AMU Student ID into the top field on the AMU student login form.
- Input your login password into the bottom field on the login form.
- Click the orange button labeled “Submit” to finish logging in.
AMU Student Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
AMU works hard to be accessible to students regardless of their location. To login on a phone, you can either use a mobile web browser, or you can use the AMU app. Other than taking online tests or quizzes, you can do everything on this app that you can do on the website. In this next section, we will describe the AMU mobile login steps for browser access. In the following sections, we will show you how to access the AMU student platform using the AMU app.
- Open your mobile browser.
- Enter the www.apus.edu address.
- Select Student Login from the AMU menu.
- Type in your AMU student ID in the first space of the AMU student login form.
- Enter your AMU student account password in the field below.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
AMU Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Find the APUS app’s page in the iTunes app store.
- Download and install the app on your phone.
- Click the blue star icon to open the app.
- Enter your Student ID and your password into the correct fields.
- Put a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you want your phone to store your login information.
- Tap the blue button labeled “Sign in.”
AMU Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play Store’s page for the APUS app.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app on your device.
- Tap the blue icon of a star to open the app.
- Type the Student ID and password for your account into the appropriate areas.
- Click the “Remember me” box to have your phone automatically enter your login information each time you open the app.
- Select the “Sign In” button to login.
AMU Student Login Customer Support
Basic login issues like forgotten IDs and passwords can be resolved by clicking the relevant recovery link on the login page. If you run into any other difficulties during the AMU login process, you can contact the AMU support staff.
Contact Directory: /www.amu.apus.edu/aboutus/contactus.html
Phone Number: 877-755-2787
Address: American Public University System,
111 W. Congress Street,
Charles Town, WV 25414
Leave a Reply