Apex Learning is one of the lead companies in education software and e-learning. The Apexvs.com website provides online courses in history, language, arts, mathematics, science, and even physical education for children in elementary and high school. This online education helps students to increase their exam courses, pass their classes, and become prepared for higher education or careers. In order to access personalized digital curriculum, students can login to the website, examine educational material, and complete programs. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the Apex Learning login process and contact information.
Apex Learning Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging into Apex and starting to learn is very quick and convenient. You just need to follow these four steps to reach your account on Apexvs.com.
- Open a web browser and enter www.apexvs.com to reach the Apex Learning login page.
- Place the Apex Learning login username for your account into the rectangle that says “Username.” You can find this field below the Apex Learning icon.
- Enter the password chosen at signup into the field that says “Password.” This field will be right beneath the username box.
- Log in to your account by clicking the white box that says “Sign In” and is at the bottom of the page.
Apex Learning Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Apex feels that students learn better when they focus on a computer, so there are not any Apex Learning apps for people to log in to. Many of the interactive areas on the Apexvs website will not work well on mobile web browsers due to some software limitations. However, you can log in to check scores, ensure that coursework was turned in, or look at other available courses. To do this, you will need to login with a mobile web browser. Here’s how you can login to Apex Learning with any type of smartphone.
- Tap the browser icon on your home page to open up your preferred web browser.
- Click the address bar to pull up your on screen keyboard and then type in www.apexvs.com and hit the enter key.
- Tap the box that is labeled “Username” and then enter the Apex Learning login username you normally log in with.
- Select the password box and type in the password for your Apex account.
- Scroll down slightly and tap the white button that says “Sign In.”
Apex Learning Customer Support
People who forget their passwords can reset it by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link and following the password reset steps. Your teacher can help you enroll or get started in a course. If you have any other troubles while trying to login, you can get assistance from the Apex Learning support team. They can be reached through the following contact methods:
Contact Page: support.apexlearning.com/contact
Apex Support Phone Number: (800) 453-1454
Address: Apex Learning
1215 Fourth Ave., Suite 1500
Seattle, WA 98161
Email Address: email@example.com