AT&T is a telecommunications company that is mostly known for providing internet and phone services to homes and businesses. However, ATT is also responsible for some email services too. Customers can use the Att.net account to send and receive emails from any device. A merger with the Yahoo tech company means that att.net emails are now accessible through Yahoo. The change in ATT email services can make it a little confusing to login to your account, but do not worry. This article will walk you through the steps of the ATT net login as quickly as possible.
ATT Net Login Step-by-step Instructions
Do not be confused by the new homepage for att.net. Use these steps when you want to login to your old account:
- Type https://att.net/ into your address bar. This will redirect you to a Yahoo login page.
- Click the “Mail” option located in the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Enter your full email address into the box labeled “Email.” This will include the part of the address after the @ sign.
- Put the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want your login information to be automatically entered each time you go to the website.
- Click the button that says “Sign In.”
ATT Net Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
There are a few different options available if you want to check your email from a phone. You can login over a mobile web browser with the previous list of instructions, or you can download the ATT Mail app. This app makes it much easier to read or compose emails on a mobile phone. Though it is only available for Android phones, you can still login with an iPhone app by adding your ATT account to your mail app. Here’s how you login with the Android app or add your account to an iPhone.
ATT Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Open your Settings app.
- Click the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option.
- Select “Add Account.”
- Choose “Yahoo” as your email account type.
- Enter your full email address and password into the correct areas.
- Click “Save” to finish logging in and receive ATT Net emails from your phone app.
ATT Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the ATT app at Google Play.
- Install it on your phone and then click the envelope icon to open the app.
- Type your email address and password into the appropriate fields.
- Click the login button to finish logging in.
ATT Net Login Customer Support
ATT has an extensive customer support team, so there are many ways for you to get help if you are having trouble completing the login process. You can read the information on their help page, or you can speak directly to a customer service associate.
Contact Page: https://www.att.com/contactus/
Phone Number: 1 (800) 331-0500