The Austin Independent School District encompasses 130 schools that contain over 80,000 students. To organize and manage this vast network, the Austin ISD has created a website for parents and teachers to use. In addition to the many resources on the website, people involved who teach at the Austin ISD also receive a webmail account.
When you login to this webmail, you can contact other teachers or board members of the Austin ISD. It is a great way to stay in touch with coworkers. In this article, we will teach you all about the Austin ISD webmail login procedure.
Austin ISD Login Step-by-step Instructions
To start reading and sending emails, use these steps to login to the Austin ISD webmail.
- Go to the Austin ISD Staff page at www.austinisd.org/staff.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the bright orange button that says “AISD Webmail” and contains a picture of an envelope.
- Put your Austin ISD email address into the area that asks for your username. This email is generally just your first name, followed by a period, followed by your last name, followed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the grey button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in.
Austin ISD Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Austin ISD does not have their own specific app for their webmail. However, the Austin ISD webmail is run by Office 365, so it can be added to most basic cell phone apps. You may need to speak to someone in your IT department to get all of the necessary server and domain information before you start this process. Here’s how you login to your Austin ISD webmail from a cell phone app.
Austin ISD Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the settings area of your iPhone.
- Tap the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” area of the menu and pick the “Add Account” option.
- Click the “Microsoft Exchange” choice to add a Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Enter your Austin ISD email address and password in the areas and click “Next.”
- Type in the server setup information on the next page.
- Choose to sync your mail, contacts, and/or calendars with your phone’s email app.
- Click “Save” to login and add your account to an app.
Austin ISD Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open your settings and go to “Accounts.”
- Click “Add Account.”
- Pick Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync as your account type.
- Enter your email address, password, and any server information requested.
- Click either “Next” or “Ok.”
- Pick all webmail aspects that you want synced to your phone.
- Login by clicking “Next.”
Austin ISD Login Customer Support
For more aid in finishing the Austin ISD webmail login steps, you can contact the school district directly.
Contact Page: https://www.austinisd.org/communications/contact-u
General Phone Number: (512) 414-1700
Contact Directory: archive.austinisd.org/search/
Address: Austin Independent School District,
1111 W 6th Street
Austin, TX 78703