Run by the Gap corporation, Banana Republic is an upscale clothing and accessories retail chain. The store rewards loyal customers by providing deals and benefits to those who sign up for and regularly use a Banana Republic credit card. After signing up for a card, you can log in to your account online to check your balance, activate a new card, pay your balance, or add users to the card. This article will teach you about the Banana Republic credit card login process and assist you in contacting their customer service for more questions.
Through your Banana Republic account, not only can you manage your Banana Republic Credit Card. You can also view your Banana Republic gift card balance. You can also view the Banana Republic deals and offers and see what Banana Republic coupon codes you can take advantage of.
Banana Republic Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
Accessing your Banana Republic account is relatively easy. All you need to do is follow the Banana Republic credit card login steps outlined below:
- Enter the main Banana Republic website, www.bananarepublic.com and click on the Sign In link in the top right corner of the main page. This will take you right to the login area for Banana Republic credit card holders.
- Enter your User ID into the empty field with a person icon. Keep in mind that this is not your normal User ID for the rest of the site.
- Type your password into the blank box next to the padlock icon.
- Put a checkmark in the box next to “Remember User ID” if you want your computer to recall your Banana Republic credit card
- User ID automatically at each sign in.
- Click the black box labeled “Secure Login.”
Banana Republic Credit Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Though Banana Republic does have an app, this is just for shopping. So it does not contain all of your Banana Republic credit card account login information. However, it is still possible to reach the credit card portion of Banana Republic’s website from a mobile phone. You will just need to use a mobile web browser app, like Safari or Chrome, to sign in to the Banan Republic website, bananarepublic.com with your smartphone. The mobile website is slightly different than the desktop website. However, it is still easy to navigate. Use these steps to sign in to your Banana Republic account with any type of smartphone.
- Enter the www.bananarepublic.com from your preferred browser app and go to the Sign In area.
- Type the User ID for your Banana Republic credit card account into the box labeled “User ID.”
- Add your password in the box labeled “Password.”
- Tap the box next to “Remember User ID” to have your phone always enter your User ID information when you go to the website.
- Select the black button that says “Secure Login” to finish the Banana Republic credit card login process.
Banana Republic Credit Card Login Customer Support
Forgotten passwords and user IDs can be looked up directly from the login page. To learn more about managing your credit card account, you can check out the help section of the bananarepublic.com website. If you run into any difficulties while logging in to your credit card account, you can reach Banana Republic Customer Service through one of these methods.
Banana Republic Contact Page: bananarepublic.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=6740&mlink=5001,8723809,1&clink=8723809
Banana Republic Phone Number: 866-450-2330
Banan Republic Corporate Address Gap Inc./Synchrony Bank
PO Box 965004
Orlando, FL 32896-5004
Banana Republic on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BananaRepublic
Banan Republic Twitter: twitter.com/BananaRepublic