The Charles Schwab Corporation is a brokerage and bank firm founded in 1971. If you have an IRA account, otherwise known as an Individual Retirement Account, then you can access your information on their website. It is easy enough to do so by following the step-by-step walkthrough of the Charles Schwab IRA login laid out in the following article.
For those that need additional assistance, you can contact Charles Schwab through a number of different means, all of which are explained later on.
Charles Schwab IRA Login Step-by-step Instructions
Accessing your Charles Schwab IRA account is done using a few basic steps:
- Go to the official webpage for the Charles Schwab IRA on their website.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select Log In to open the dropdown menu.
- Select Retirement Plan Center.
- Near the right side of the page, find the Plan Participant Login box.
- Enter your Charles Schwab IRA Login ID and your Password.
- Click on the Log in button.
Charles Schwab IRA Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can find the Charles Schwab IRA login page for your account using a mobile device also:
- Search for the Charles Schwab Retirement Plan Center webpage using any web browser.
- In the spaces provided, enter your Login ID and Password.
- Tap on the green Login link to sign into your account.
Perhaps an easier way to manage your IRA account is by downloading the company’s app from either the App Store for iOS users or the Google Play Store for Android users.
Charles Schwab IRA Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the Schwab Mobile app from the App Store.
- Find the Charles Schwab blue icon to launch the app.
- Enter your Login ID and Password.
- Optionally, you can select Remember Login ID and/or Enable Passcode.
- Select the Log In button.
Charles Schwab IRA Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- From thee Google Play Store, install the Schwab Mobile app.
- Open the app by selecting the Charles Schwab blue icon.
- Type in your User ID and your Password.
- Tap the Remember Login ID and/or Enable Passcode if you want to.
- Tap Log In.
Charles Schwab IRA Login Customer Support
If you use the provided walkthroughs above and still encounter sign in problems, then you can reach out to Charles Schwab a number of ways. First, for those experiencing trouble with the apps, contact the individual support options for Apple and Google.
As for the company website, if you enter incorrect login credentials, you can choose Forgot Login ID or Forgot Password for help. There are additional ways you can reach a representative from Charles Schwab IRA, and all are listed below:
Charles Schwab IRA Contact Page: Discover the various ways the company can help you on their Contact Us webpage.
Charles Schwab IRA Phone number: You can call Participant Services at 800-724-7526.
Charles Schwab IRA Address: Send mail through the post at P.O. Box 5050, Richfield, OH 44286-5050 or overnight to 4150 Kinross Lakes Pkwy, Richfield, OH 44286-5050.