The many branches of Central Texas College provide convenient and affordable education to students in the area. CTC students who cannot attend classes at normal times or need supplemental information outside of class times will greatly benefit from being able to login to Blackboard. Blackboard lets students read their syllabi, talk to teachers, take quizzes, or turn in tests. Once you are enrolled with CTC, you will have access to all the student benefits on Blackboard. To access your CTC Blackboard account you must complete the CTC Blackboard login In this article, we will provide you with a simple guideline for logging in to your student or faculty CTC account.
CTC Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can login to CTC’s Blackboard website with these simple steps.
- Go directly to the CTC Blackboard login area by typing ctc.blackboard.com/ into your web browser.
- Enter the username for your CTC Blackboard account into the field that says “Username.” This will be a lowercase “c” followed by your 7 digit student ID number.
- Input the password for your account into the area that says “Password.” Your CTC Blackboard password is your birthday. The format is mm/dd/yy. Include only numbers
- Click the grey button, which says “Login,” beneath the password area.
CTC Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The above steps work equally well in mobile web browsers, but trying to access Blackboard from a mobile browser can be time consuming. Fortunately, Blackboard has created an app for all the colleges who use its services. The CTC Blackboard app has all the same services as the website besides the ability to take timed tests and quizzes. Here is how you login to the Blackboard app for CTC from a smartphone.
CTC Blackboard Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download Blackboard Mobile Learn at iTunes
- Install the app on your phone and then tap the black and yellow icon to open it.
- Enter Central Texas College into the search area to find your school.
- Type your student username into the first field.
- Put your student password in the second field.
- Click the “Login” button.
CTC Blackboard Login Instructions for Android Users
- Find the CTC Blackboard app at in the Google Play Store.
- Follow your phone’s instructions to install and open the app.
- Type Central Texas College into the search field to find the right section of Blackboard.
- Enter your normal student username into the username area.
- Add the password you use for your online account into the password area.
- Tap the button that says login.
CTC Blackboard Login Customer Support
To look up your username, you can follow the link available on the ctc.blackboard.com webpage, underneath the CTC Blackboard login menu.. Any other issues may be resolved by speaking directly to CTC. You can call the Blackboard Support line at any time or contact CTC for more assistance in using Blackboard through one of the following methods.
Contact Page: www.ctcd.edu/about-ctc/contact-us/
Blackboard Support Phone Number: 1-866-350-4729
CTC Main Phone Number: 254-526-7161
Address: Central Texas College
P.O. Box 1800
Killeen, TX 76540-1800