Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Delta Airlines provides flights to many national and international locations. The company employs a variety of flight attendants, pilots, and other employees to care for their vast amount of customers. If you are a Delta employee, former employee, or vendor with Delta, you can login to Delta Extranet. In this article, we will provide you with a Delta Extranet login guide that will make it quick and easy to access your Delta account.
We will provide instructions for the Delta login procedure for computers and mobile device. If you are having trouble with the Delta login procedure, look at the end of this guide for troubleshooting tips.
Delta Extranet Login Step-by-step Instructions
Before you login for the first time, you will need to talk to your HR department and register for the website. You can then use the following steps whenever you need to login to your Extranet account.
- Go to deltanet.delta.com into your browser’s address bar to load the Extranet login area.
- Pick the “ACS Contractors” choice if you are a contractor or vendor instead of another type of employee. Skip this step if it does not apply to you.
- Enter either your Delta User ID or your 9 digit Delta Passport ID into the field labeled “Delta Login or PPR.”
- Put the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.” This will be the same password you use to access your TravelNet account.
- Click the red button that is labeled “Sign In” to login and automatically load your Extranet account.
Delta Extranet Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Since many Delta Employees spend their time traveling, it is important for them to be able to reach Extranet from their phones. Currently, Delta Airlines has not developed an app for their employee website. However, employees can still access their Extranet accounts from a phone. The mobile version of the website has all the features of the desktop version, so you have access to all the information you need from your phone. Here’s how to login with most types of smartphones:
- Open your phone’s web browser app.
- Tap the address bar to pull up an onscreen keyboard, and then enter deltanet.delta.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to click the “ACS Contractors” version of the login page if needed. Otherwise, skip this step and continue.
- Click the field that says “Delta Login or PPR” and enter your normal Delta ID or Delta Passport ID number.
- Select the password field and type in the password for your Extranet account.
- Tap the red button that says “Sign In” to finish logging in.
Delta Extranet Login Customer Support
If you enter your password incorrectly three times, login will be locked for 30 minutes. To avoid this, promptly click the “forgot username or password” link on the login page after a single incorrect guess. For any other problems encountered during login, contact the Delta IT Specialists or the Delta customer service team through one of the following methods.
IT Specialist Contact Page: https://bgar.delta.com/
Website Support Phone Number: 1-888-750-3284
Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-455-2720