E-Trade is a company that offers various financial services to its users. These services are usually divided according to account types, such as brokerage accounts, retirement savings, managed portfolios, small businesses, or banking options. E-Trade also offers trading platforms, advice on managing investment funds, and guidance to help you make sound investment choices. The company’s online portal can grant you access to all of these features. Once you are logged in, you can set up your own accounts or view the status of any existing accounts in your name. We’ll provide you with step-by-step instructions for E-Trade login process and troubleshooting tips.
E-Trade Login Step-by-Step Instructions
The process to log into E-Trade’s main website is fairly simple. You can follow the steps below.
- Go to the E-trade website at us.etrade.com.
- Note that if you have an “Employee Stock Plan and wish to check it, you should log in from this page instead.
- You will see blank fields on the screen. Enter your E-Trade user ID into the appropriate field.
- Enter your E-Trade password into the field below the user ID.
- You may wish to have your computer remember these details later if you are using a private computer.
- You can choose to enter E-Trade’s Chinese language site from here by clicking on the appropriate icon.
- Select one of the nine start pages from the list.
- Click on the purple “Log on” bar.
E-Trade Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can keep up with E-Trade and the markets when you’re on the go using one of two mobile applications. Both of these apps contain a full range of features and are compatible with E-Trade. Follow the steps below to log in to E-Trade from your preferred mobile device.
- Use your phone’s browser to go to E-Trade’s Login page.
- The layout will be similar to the site’s desktop page.
- Enter your username in the username field.
- Enter your password the following field.
- Press the “Log on” bar to complete the process.
E-Trade Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit E-Trade’s Mobile Platforms page from your phone’s browser to learn about the two mobile apps you can choose. One is E-Trade’s own app, but both of them will work with the company.
- Alternatively, you can use download the official E-Trade app or the OptionsHouse app.
- Download one or both apps to your Apple device.
- Open the app of your choice.
- Enter your E-Trade login credentials into the appropriate fields.
- Tap on the “Log on” bar.
E-Trade Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the OptionsHouse or E-Trade apps from the Play Store on your Android device.
- Open the app you downloaded.
- At the welcome screen, enter your E-Trade username and password into the fields provided.
- Press the “Log on” button.
E-Trade Login Customer Support
If you run into any technical difficulties while attempting to log in to your E-Trade account, their “Help” section may be able to provide assistance. Note that while E-Trade has a “Services and Support” page, it is there to provide a list of ways the company can help you with finances, not as a technical support hub.
E-Trade’s Contact page will be able to provide you with technical help. It includes a range of phone numbers that vary by department, office hours, e-mail addresses for existing customers and site visitors, a chat function, and a portal to find the physical branch nearest you.
E-Trade Phone Number: 1-800-387-2331
E*TRADE Securities LLC
PO Box 484
Jersey City, NJ