Edmodo is an innovative website that works to facilitate education and make learning easier. Students can use educational tools, fun games, and free educational resources to supplement their learning in classes. If a teacher also has an Edmodo account, students can submit their coursework through the website to get feedback.
All of the useful and educational features of Edmodo are available to students who sign up for an account and log in to the website. In this article, we will show you how to complete the Edmodo student login process, so you can start learning right away.
Edmodo Student Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to Edmodo does not need to be confusing for new students. Follow these steps to access a student account with Edmodo.
- Visit the main Edmodo home page by entering https://www.edmodo.com/ into your browser.
- Click the green button in the upper right-hand corner that says “Login” to open the login area.
- Type your student username into the field that says “Email or Username.”
- Place the password you selected for your Edmodo account into the box that says “Password.”
- Click the green button at the bottom of the screen that says “Login.”
Edmodo Student Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The previous set of instructions will also work on a mobile web browser if you want to login through your phone’s browser app. However, certain features on the site may not work well through a mobile browser. It is generally more convenient to download the app and login. This is the Edmodo login process for the app.
Edmodo Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit iTunes to download the app onto your phone.
- Open the app after installation by tapping the blue smiley face app to reveal a login page.
- Place your student username into the first box.
- Add your password in the second empty box.
- Tap the blue button that says “Login” to reach your account.
Edmodo Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the app by going to Google Play.
- Install the app on your phone and then click the blue smiley face button to open the app.
- Enter the username for your account into the field on the top.
- Type your Edmodo password into the field on the bottom.
- Click the blue button to login.
Edmodo Student Login Customer Support
There are a lot of different forms of assistance available for students who are still having trouble logging in. You can click the “Forgot Password?” link to recover a forgotten password or browse the help center for answers to frequently asked questions. Students who are still encountering issues can either ask their teacher for help or contact Edmodo support directly through one of the following methods.
Contact Page: https://support.edmodo.com/hc/requests/new
Phone Number: (650) 513-2735
Address: Edmodo, Inc.
1200 Park Place, Suite 400
San Mateo, CA 94403