Though most people use a phone or a fax machine to send faxes, the internet provides new options. Efax allows users to send and receive faxes as PDF attachments. These useful services can be accessed for a 30-day free trial, or you can pay a monthly fee. In order to send and receive faxes, all you need to do is login to your personal account. From this account, you can manage faxes, pay your fees, or change your profile information. In this article, we will walk you through the Efax login steps so you can start faxing today.
Efax Login Step-by-step Instructions
Each time you want to access your Efax account, use the following steps.
- Go to efax.com, the main Efax website.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a new language to view the website in if you do not want to read it in English.
- Click the “Login” tab on the menu at the top of the page.
- Enter your Efax sign in number into the field labeled “eFax Number.”
- Put your password pin number into the field labeled “PIN.”
- Put a checkmark in the “Sign me in automatically” box if you are using a private computer and want your login information to be retained.
- Click the red button that says “Login.”
Efax Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you want to use Efax from your phone, you will probably need to download the Efax app. This useful app lets you take a photo and fax it to someone quickly and easily. You can also sign documents and fill out fax cover sheets from your phone screen. To login to the convenient app, use the following process:
Efax Account Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the app by visiting iTunes.
- Click on the app’s icon to open it from your home screen.
- Enter your login number and PIN number into the appropriate areas.
- Check the box to keep your account signed in on your phone if you want to.
- Tap the “Login” button.
Efax Account Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google app store download the app.
- Install the app and then tap the icon to open it.
- Put the login number and the PIN code for your account into the correct fields.
- Choose the option to remain signed in on your phone if desired.
- Click the button that says “Login.”
Efax Login Customer Support
If you forget your login number or your password, you can click the appropriate link on the login page to be redirected to a recovery area. Any other issues during login can be solved by contacting the Efax customer service team. You can reach them by phone, email, or mail.
Contact Page: www.efax.com/contact
Phone Number: 1 (800) 958-2983
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
j2 Global Communications
6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90028