Fort Wayne Community Schools is a collective of 50 different schools that teach the children in the Fort Wayne area. Altogether, over 4,000 educators, assistants, and managers are employed by FWCS. Employees at FWCS can communicate through the office email system. This system is run by Microsoft Office, and it provides each employee with access to office news, an FWCS email address, email storage, and FWCS contact lists. When you login, you can speak to colleagues at one of the many FWCS locations. In this article, we will show you how to complete the FWCS webmail login process.
FWCS Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to your webmail account is quite simple. You just need to follow these steps:
- Visit the FWCS website
- Hover your mouse over the “Employees” area on the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Select the “FWCS Office Email” option on the employees’ menu.
- Type your work email address into the top box that says “Someone@example.com.”
- Enter your password into the lower field that says “Password.”
- Check the box next to the “Keep me signed in” option if you are using a private computer and want your login information to be stored.
- Click the blue “Sign in” button.
FWCS Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The FWCS does not have a dedicated email app for their employees, so some people just choose to login over a mobile web browser with the normal login steps. However, you can easily add your work email address to the default email app on your phone because it is an Office 365 account. Use these steps to add your FWCS Webmail to your email app and login from your phone.
FWCS Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Tap the Settings icon to open it, and go to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” area of the app.
- Choose the “Add Account” option and then select “Microsoft Exchange” or “Office 365” as the type of email.
- Enter your full email address and password into the correct areas of the account setup and click “Next.”
- Add the server information for your account if needed. This will only be requested if your iPhone cannot automatically find the email account.
- Click the “Done” button to permanently sync your email accounts.
FWCS Login Instructions for Android Users
- Click your phone’s “Settings” icon and then tap the “Accounts” area.
- Tap the “Add account” menu option and then choose “Email.”
- Enter your entire webmail address and your FWCS password into the appropriate fields.
- Click “Next” and then pick the “Outlook” or “Office 365” option.
- Add any server information your phone needs and tap “Next.”
- Tap the”Done” button to finish logging in.
FWCS Webmail Login Customer Support
If you encounter any other issues, you can contact the FWCS school through the following methods.
Contact Page: FWCS Let’s Talk page
Phone Number: (260) 467-1000
Address: Fort Wayne Community Schools
1200 South Clinton Street,
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802