GoDaddy is one of the most popular Internet domain registry companies. People can use the service to register a website and build their own unique site. Once created, these domains can be used to host unique email accounts. The GoDaddy webmail login process is slightly more complicated than the Gmail login process, for example. However, it is still a very quick procedure. This article will explain how to log into an account with a GoDaddy email address.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
The basic GoDaddy login procedure is just these five steps.
- Go to the main GoDaddy webpage, www.godaddy.com
- Click on the Sign In link on the top right of the main page. If you already have an account, choose the “Registered User” Option.
- Place the email address for the account you want to reach into the first field.
- Enter the password associated with the GoDaddy webmail account into the second field.
- Put a small check in the box next to the phrase “Keep me signed in” if you are not using a shared or public device and want your computer to remember your login information.
- Click on the green button that says “Sign In.”
GoDaddy Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The above steps can also be used in a mobile web browser if you want to check your email from a phone. Though GoDaddy does not have their own app, you can add a GoDaddy webmail account to any other phone email app that you use. These steps will show you how to receive and send GoDaddy emails from a smartphone email app.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Open your iPhone’s Settings page and choose the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” category.
- Tap the menu item labeled “Add Account” and choose “Other” for the account type.
- Click on the words “Add Mail Account.”
- Type your GoDaddy email address and password into the appropriate fields.
- Specify your type of GoDaddy account and enter in its email server settings.
- Select “Next” and then tap “Save” to finish logging in to your account from the iPhone mail app.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open the basic email app that is installed on Android phones.
- Click on the menu area to choose the “Accounts” link and then tap the phrase “Add Account.”
- Enter your email and password for your GoDaddy webmail account.
- Select your email account type and add the server settings for the appropriate type.
- Click “Next” and then click “Done.” This will finish the process of making your GoDaddy webmail a part of your email app.
GoDaddy Webmail Login Customer Service
Because GoDaddy email accounts have more options than other email providers, you may want to look through their email help section, at www.godaddy.com, for more advice. The password recovery center is very useful if you are having trouble logging in. If none of these help topics assist you, you can contact GoDaddy support for more information. The quickest way to get in touch with a GoDaddy customer service representative is by going to www.godaddy.com, and using the GoDaddy live chat feature. You can also get in touch using one of the contact options below:
GoDaddy Phone Number: 480 505-8877