Herzing is a private university that primarily offers programs for students interested in healthcare, business, or technology. This university prides itself on innovative and flexible teaching methods, so many classes are online. Thus, each student will have access to the Herzing Blackboard student portal at login.herzing.edu. To access the student portal, you must complete the Herzing Blackboard login process.
When you sign into the Herzing Blackboard student portal, you can submit assignments, take quizzes, discuss things with classmates, read course material, or lookup your class schedule. The same Blackboard login process is used if you are an online or campus student. Here’s how you access your account from any type of device.
Herzing Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
The instructions described below will help you with the desktop Herzing Blackboard login procedure. If you want to know how to access your Herzing Blackboard account on a mobile device, skip to the following section.
- Go to the Herzing Blackboard login page, at login.herzing.edu.
- Enter your student username in the first field of the Blackboard login menu.
- Put the password for your Herzing online account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the blue login button located on the left side of the page.
Herzing Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To access the Herzing Blackboard student portal on a mobile device, follow the steps outlined below.
- Open the Herzing Blackboard website on your mobile browser. You can use the same address, login.herzing.edu. The mobile version of the site will load automatically.
- Enter your username in the first field of the Herzing Blackboard login menu.
- Enter your password below
- Tap the button to complete the sign in process.
Though the login.herzing.edu website is optimized for mobile use, most students find it is more convenient to download the Blackboard app. Depending on the University of Herzing’s current license with Blackboard, this app may even be completely free to use. Here’s how you find your university on the app and log in to the Herzing Blackboard site.
Herzing Blackboard Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit iTunes to download the Blackboard app.
- Open the Blackboard app after installation by tapping the icon.
- Search for the Herzing University in the Blackboard app.
- Select the university. You will then be able to access the Herzing Blackboard login menu
- Type the username and password that you usually use for your Blackboard account into the correct areas.
- Tap the button that says “login” to reach your account.
Herzing Blackboard Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and download the app for Android phones.
- Install the app and then tap the icon to open it up.
- Enter the Herzing University name into the search box and then select your university.
- Put the normal username and password for your account into the login fields.
- Click the login button.
Herzing Blackboard Login Customer Support
It is important to remember that your Herzing Blackboard password will reset every couple of months. You will likely be notified when it is time to change your password. To change your password, simply click on the “Change Password” link below the Herzing Blackboard login menu.
If you cannot remember your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the right, below the login menu. This will redirect you to the password recovery page.
For any other technical issues or login problems, contact Herzing University IT support desk:
Student Help Page: herzing.service-now.com
Herzing University Phone Number: 1-866-508-0748 ext 10000
Phone Number Outside of Business Hours: 1-866-350-5017
Herzing Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herzing University Facebook: www.facebook.com/HerzingUniversity
Herzing University Twitter: twitter.com/HerzingUniv