Since 1902, JCPenney has been one of the main department stores in the United States. Their stores sell a vast array of clothing, jewelry, appliances, and home decor. Customers who regularly shop at JCPenney often end up getting a JCPenney credit card. This type of credit card can be used only at JCPenney stores. Customers who have a JCPenney credit card and online account can check their balance online, make JCPenney payments and receive exclusive JCPenney coupons and offers. To check card statements, pay balances, or track rewards, cardholders can login to their JCPenney credit card account. In this article, we will be looking at the best way of completing the JCPenney credit card login process.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
The steps to logging into your credit card account are a little longer than the typical login process due to security reasons.
- Type https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm into your web browser. This will take you to the main page of the JCPenney credit card account website
- Click the “View My Account” link in the middle of the page.
- Type your JCPenney User ID into the box labeled “User ID.” This ID is usually just your email address.
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you are using a safe, private computer and want your login information to be stored.
- Click the red button that says “Secure Login.”
- Enter your password into the box labeled “Password.”
- Select the login button to finish JCPenney login process.
JCPenney Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To manage your account or pay your balances with a cellphone, you will need to reach the website through a mobile browser. Unfortunately, JCPenney has still not developed an app for the JCPenney login process. If you use these steps, it will not be too difficult or confusing to login to the credit card center with your cell phone.
- Open a web browser app and go to https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm.
- Select the “My Account” option from the menu at the top of the page.
- Enter your JCPenney login username into the field that says “User ID” and has a silhouette of a person next to it.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want your phone to store your user ID. This is only wise if you are not using a shared device.
- Tap the red button that says “Next.”
- Type your credit card password into the field that says “Password” and has an icon of a padlock next to it.
- Click on the red login button.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Customer Support
Login error messages may occur if you enter the wrong username or password, but you can look up this information by clicking the appropriate link from the login page. The JCPenney credit card FAQ page provides more information about the JCPenney credit cards. If you still have any questions to ask or problems to solve, you can use one of these methods to speak to customer service. JCPenney has created a dedicated page for JCPenney credit card support which you can access at www.onlinecreditcenter6.com. You can also speak with a JCPenney customer service representative using one of the following contact methods: