To manage all of its employees at these large stores, the Kmart company uses an online employee portal. Each Kmart employee has their own account, which they can access at mykmart.com. Since the store was bought out by Sears ten years ago, all people who work at Kmart are technically a Sears employee. Therefore, the employee website for Kmart workers is actually part of Sears employee management website. With a Kmart employee login username, you can log in to the Sears website. In this article we will go into further details about the Kmart employee login process.
Kmart Employee Login Step-by-Step Instructions
When you access the Kmart employee website, you will be redirected to a page entitled “Sears Holding Corporation.” Through this website, you can switch between insurance plans, see the 88sears associates schedule, and manage your employee benefits. To enter your Kmart employee account, follow these steps:
- Open your preferred web browser and enter go to mykmart.com where you fill find the Kmart employee login menu.
- Enter either your assigned Kmart employee Enterprise ID or the User ID you chose after registration into the blank field labeled “Enterprise/User ID.”
- Input the password you selected into the box labeled “Password.” Be careful when you enter your password, as the Kmart login form is case sensitive.
- Select the gray button labeled “Login”. The button is on the right side of the Kmart login form.
Kmart Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
It is also possible to check the Kmart employee website from your smartphone. So far, there is no Kmart app for employees to use. However, their website works well on mobile browsers. If you access your Kmart employee account through your smartphone, you will have access to the same information as you would on your desktop. You can use any smartphone web browser app to reach the Kmart employee website, and then you just need to follow these steps to finish signing in.
- Open your web browser and tap the address bar to reveal the on screen keyboard.
- Enter mykmart.com/kmwb/kmwb/login.as into the address bar.
- Add your chosen User ID or your Kmart employee Enterprise ID into the first empty field.
- Scroll down to the box labeled “Password” and input your password into this field.
- Tap the grey login button to finish signing in.
Kmart Employee Login Customer Support
Your Kmart employee password expires after 90 days, so you will be automatically sent to the password changing page if it has been a while since you logged in. To recover any forgotten passwords, you can follow the appropriate links at the bottom of the Kmart employee login page. Your manager will also be able to give you your Enterprise ID if you can’t find it. For any other questions about logging in, just get in touch with the Sears or Kmart customer support team.
If you have problems during the login process, or with your Kmart employee account, you can send the Vendors Communications department and email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Kmart support team using the following contact details.