TeachTCI, which was formerly known as LearnTCI, aims to revolutionize teaching by encouraging students to use technology. Over 4.5 million students use TeachTCI to complete lessons, use educational tools, and access learning resources. To reach all of this beneficial educational material, students just need to learn how to deal with the LearnTCI student login process. In this article, we will give you easy, step by step instructions that make LearnTCI login procedure quick and convenient.
LearnTCI Student Login Step-by-step Instructions
When logging in, do not be confused if the webpage says either TeachTCi or LearnTCI. They are the same company, however, they use multiple platforms. To access your TeachTCI account as a student, follow these guidelines:
- Input https://www.teachtci.com/ into your web browser’s address bar to reach the main website.
- Click the “Student Sign In” option in the upper right hand corner. It will look like a grey, rectangular button.
- Enter your teacher’s email address into the first empty field.
- Type your LearnTCI login username into the box that says “Username.”
- Place your unique student password into the field that says “Password.”
- Click the purple button that says “Sign in” to finish logging in.
LearnTCI Student Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Though some other educational websites create apps, LearnTCI has not seen any need to create an app for their customers yet. Most people find that it is still convenient to login with the mobile version of the website. The mobile version contains almost all of the same features as the normal TeachTCI website, so it can be used when students are on the go. All you need to access it is your normal TeachTCI account information and an internet-enabled smartphone.
- Tap your browser app to open it, and enter https://www.teachtci.com/ into the browser’s address bar.
- Click the menu icon, which looks like three horizontal lines, that can be found in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
- Touch the grey button that says “Student Sign In” to go to the student login area.
- Select the field labeled “Teacher Email” and type in your school teacher’s email address.
- Click the box that says “Username” and enter your TeachTCI username.
- Tap the field that says “Password” to provide your LearnTCI login password.
- Select the purple button that says “Sign in.”
LearnTCI Student Login Customer Support
Forgotten passwords or usernames can be recovered by clicking the relevant area of the sign in page. Students who have trouble logging in can also talk to their teacher for more help logging in and entering the right email address. Once you go through the LearnTCI login procedure once or twice, it should no longer be an issue. All customers can also get assistance with using the website by talking to the TeachTCI customer support team through one of the following contact methods.
Help Desk Page: https://teachtci.desk.com/
Phone Number: 800-497-6138
Contact Form: https://teachtci.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
P.O. Box 1327,
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741