Lowe’s is one of the most popular retail home improvement chains through North America, so they employ a vast number of employees. Whether you are a part-time sales clerk or a manager at Lowe’s, you will find yourself needing to use the Lowe’s employee portal at some time during your career.
People who finish the Lowes employee login procedure can purchase company stock, manage employee health insurance, request vacation time, or find employee discounts. In this article, we will provide you with convenient, easy to understand steps for logging into the Lowes employee portal on all device types.
Lowes Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Lowes employee login process is very quick. Follow these steps to complete it in less than a minute:
- Open a web browser and type http://www.myloweslife.com into the address bar.
- Click the “are you a former Lowe’s employee” link if necessary to be redirected to the right login area. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Type your Lowes associate sales number into the field labeled “Sales Number.”
- Put the password for your employee account into the box that says “Password.”
- Click the grey button that says “Login” to complete the sign in process and reach your account.
Lowes Employee Portal Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you are not near a computer, you may find that it is more convenient to check your Lowes employee portal with a smartphone. Lowe’s has not seen any need to create an app version of their employee portal yet. Instead, the company has optimized their website for mobile use, so you can complete the Lowes employee login procedure with any type of web browser app. Use the following guideline to login to your Lowe’s employee portal from any type of smartphone.
- Tap your browser icon to open a mobile web browser.
- Click the address bar to reveal an onscreen keyboard and type http://www.myloweslife.com into it.
- Hit the enter key to go to the Lowes employee portal site.
- Zoom in on the left side of the webpage to reveal the login area.
- Select the field that says “Sales Number” and then type in your employee sales number.
- Tap the field that says “Password” to add your account password to the login screen.
- Select the grey button that is labeled “Login” to finish the steps.
Lowes Employee Login Customer Support
New employees may find that they are unable to login until they speak to their manager and receive a sales number. If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link in the login area to get help recovering it. For any other issues, talk to your HR representative or contact Lowe’s Customer Care through one of the following methods.
Contact Page: Lowes Customer Service
HR Services Phone Number: 1-888-HRINFO5
General Inquiries Phone Number: 1-800-445-6937
Address: Lowe’s Customer Care
P.O. Box 1111
North Wilkesboro, NC 28656