Citibank offers its clients access to their online banking service, through the online.citi.com website. To access the website, you will need to complete the MyCiti login procedure. This guide will provide you with all the necessary to access your Citi online banking account online or through your mobile device. We also provide instructions for the Citi mobile banking apps.
MyCiti Login Step-by-step Instructions
To login to your MyCiti account as quickly as possible, use the following guide:
- Type www.myciti.com or online.citi.com into your browser.
- The MyCiti login form will be to your right. In the first box of the login form you will need to fill in your User ID
- Enter the password for your account into the field in the middle of the webpage that says “Password.”
- Place a checkmark in the small box next to the words “Remember my User ID” if you want the computer to store your MyCiti login information. This is only advisable if you are using a secure, private computer.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign On.”
MyCiti Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
To access the Citi online banking services through a mobile device, you can use the instructions below. These will allow you to enter your account via the online.citi.com website. If you would like to know how to complete the MyCiti login process on the Citi mobile banking app, skip to the following sections.
- Open your browser app.
- Go to online.citi.com or www.myciti.com.
- Write your MyCiti User ID in the first blank space of the login menu.
- Write your MyCiti password in the second field.
- Tap the button to complete the MyCiti mobile login procedure.
Citi Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to iTunes and download the Citi mobile banking app.
- Click the blue button to open the Citi mobile banking app and reveal the MyCiti login form.
- Enter your User ID and password into the correct areas.
- Tap the login button.
- If you have TouchID enable for the Citi app, you can press your thumb on the Home button of your device. You will not have to enter your MyCiti login credentials to access mobile banking.
Citi Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Visit Google app store to download the Citi mobile banking app onto your phone.
- Open the app to reveal the MyCiti login form.
- Type your Citibank User ID and password into the appropriate fields.
- Tap the sign on button.
- Alternatively, you can activate Touch ID, and skip the MyCiti login procedure described above.
MyCiti Login Customer Support
Forgotten User ID and password issues can be solved automatically by clicking the recovery link in the MyCiti login area. If you run into other problems, you can get assistance by speaking to the Online Banking Support or the Citibank Client Services team.
Citi Contact Page: Citi Bank contact page
Citi Online Banking Support Phone Number: 1-800-374-9700
Citi Mobile Banking Support Phone Number: 1-888-214-0036
Citi Bank Corporate Address: Citibank Client Services
Citi Inquiries: PO Box 6500,
Sioux Falls, SD 57117