When it started offering online streaming and DVD mailings services for users who paid a monthly fee, Netflix started a trend that would revolutionize media viewing. Nowadays, the company lets Netflix users log in to an online Netflix account from a variety of devices to watch movies, television shows, and original content. All you need to get started is a registered email and a Netflix login password. This article will give you the easy steps you need to login to the website from anywhere.
Netflix Login Step-by-step Instructions
To login to your Netflix account and start watching videos, you will need to go to the company’s website and sign in. The fastest way to finish this Netflix sign in process is to follow these steps.
- Enter the Netflix website address, www.netflix.com into a web browser.
- Click on the red ‘Sign In’ button on the right, at the top of the main page of the netflix.com website. This button will take you to the Netflix login menu.
- Type the email address you used to register for a Netflix account into the box labeled “Email.”
- Input your password into the blank field labeled “Password.”
- Place a checkmark in the “Remember Me” box if you want your computer to save your password and email.
- Click the red “Sign In” button to finish the Netflix login process.
If your Netflix account is linked to your Facebook account, you can skip steps 2 to 5, and follow the Netflix login instructions below.
- Click the “Login with Facebook” link instead.
- Enter your Facebook email address and password into the window that will popup.
- Select the “Continue” button to finish signing in.
Netflix Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Due to its unique streaming actions, you cannot watch videos by logging into your account through a smartphone web browser. If you want to watch videos on the go, you will need to download and log into the Netflix app.
Netflix Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to the iTunes store and download the Netflix app.
- Open the Netflix app after installation by tapping on the black icon with a red N.
- Type your email address into the box labeled “Email.”
- Enter your password into the second box.
- Tap on the gray “Sign In” button.
Netflix Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play store to get the Netflix app if you have an Android phone.
- Follow installation prompts and then click the icon to open the Netflix app.
- Place your email into the first field on the app’s homepage.
- Type the password for your account in the second field.
- Select the black button that says “Sign In.”
Netflix Customer Service
Keep in mind that the website may only work if you use the right browser or Netflix app version. Attempting to login from an outdated browser or a smartphone browser may result in error codes. To reset your email or password, click on the link below the Netflix login menu at www.netfilx.com If you are still having trouble logging in, you can contact Netflix customer service through these methods.
Help and Live Chat Page https://help.X.com/help
Netflix Customer Service Phone Number 1-866-579-7172
Address X, Inc.
100 Winchester Circle
Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA
Netflix on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/netflixus/
Netflix on Twitter https://twitter.com/X
Leave a Reply