Norton Security and Antivirus is a technological company that has made its name by selling software intended to protect your computer from malicious viruses or security breaches. Customers who purchase the Norton services will receive an account where they can manage their products, update subscriptions, and change profile information. Your personal Norton account is higly secure, and to access it, you will need to go through the Norton login procedure.
All you need for all of these benefits is just a Norton account login email address which you will choose during registration. This article will provide you with an easy-to-follow list of instructions for to sign in to your Norton account.
Norton Account Login Step-by-step Instructions
Once you are registered with Norton, logging in from any web browser type is as simple as following these steps.
1. Go to the Norton login page, using any web browser to reach the Norton login menu. Alternatively, you can go to www.norton.com and the Norton Antivirus website should automatically ask you if you want to sign in or create a new account.
2. Enter the email you used to register for Norton Antivirus into the box labeled “Account email” that is located in the “Sign In” area.
3. Type your Norton login password into the box labeled “Password” that is beneath the email box.
4. Place a checkmark in the box next to “Remember me on this device” if you want your computer to save your Norton login information. Only do this on a private device.
5. Click the yellow box that is labeled “Sign In.”
Norton Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Norton Antivirus works on all types of devices, so Norton account manager tries to be compatible with both computers and phones. You can sign in from a web browser, by going to www.norton.com, by following the above steps. However, you can also download the Norton app. Though the Norton app might take up a bit of space on your phone, it is easier to use than the mobile website.
Most versions of the Norton app will also provide some protection from mobile viruses. However, unfortunately, the Norton app only works on Android devices. On Apple phones, you can only sign into your Norton account through a web browser, by going to www.norton.com, and following the Norton login steps outlined earlier.
Norton Login Instructions for Android Users
With these steps, you can install and login to your Norton account with an Android phone.
1. Go to Google Play store to get the Norton Security and Antivirus app.
2. Install the Norton app and then tap on the yellow padlock icon to open it.
3. Select the “Sign In” option and hit “Next.”
4. Enter the email address connected to your Norton account in the field labeled “Email address.”
5. Type your password into the box that says “Password.”
6. Click the yellow button that says “Sign In” to reach all the features of the Norton Android app.
Norton Login Customer Support
On the sign in page, Norton provides helpful links for customers to use if they forgot their password or no longer use their old Norton email. You can view more help options by going to the main Norton website, www.norton.com. In the Support section, you’ll find more info about Norton internet security products for desktops and mobile devices, as well as a useful Norton FAQ page. For further assistance, you can reach out to a member of Norton’s customer support team through one of the following methods.
Live Chat Page https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact-chat
Norton Phone Number Directory https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/contact-phone
Address: Norton/Symantec Headquarters
350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Norton on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/messages/Norton
Norton on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nortonsupport
Leave a Reply