People who have been using websites to store and edit their images for years will remember Picasa, a free online editor, viewer, and storage system for photographs. This website was acquired by Google back in 2004, and it is now rebranded as Google Photos. People who had a Picasa account can still access all of their web albums and account settings just by using their Picasa login information in Google Photos. This article will help you to quickly and easily navigate the Picasa login procedure using Google Photos.
Picasa Login Step-by-step Instructions
All of your older Picasa web albums can be reached by logging into Google Photos. Keep in mind that you will need to access the archive section of the website if you want to view web albums and photos from before 2004. You can use the following method to Picasa sign in process.
- Open your web browser and type in photos.google.com to access Google Photos.
- Select the “Go to Google Photos” option.
- Click on the account sign-in option that has your email address. If your email address has not been added on the device you are using, you will need to click “add account” and enter your desired email address into the appropriate field.
- Choose the button labeled “Next.”
- Type the password for your account into the blank box.
- Click on the button that says “Sign in.”
Picasa Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can also reach your former Picasa account on a smartphone by using the Google Photos app. This is particularly useful for smartphones with cameras because it will allow you to send your phone pictures to your home computer. You just need to follow these steps to reach your photo storing account from any smartphone type.
Picasa Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to iTunes store to get the Google Photos app for Apple devices. You can also go to photos.google.com to get the Google Photos download link.
- Follow installation prompts and then open the app once it is installed on your iPhone.
- Pick the “Get Started” option that will appear when the app is first opened.
- Type your Gmail address into the first blank field.
- Enter your Gmail password into the second blank field.
- Tap the button that says “Sign In.”
Picasa Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the app from Google Play Store, if you do not already have it. Many Android phones already have the Google Photos/Picasa app installed.
- Open the Google Photos app by clicking the multicolored, pinwheel icon.
- Tap the blue button that says “Get Started.”
- Input your email address into the box that says “email.”
- Type the password for your Picasa account or your Google mail password into the box that says “password.’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the sign in button to complete the Picasa login process.
Picasa Login Customer Support
The Google Photos help center provides answers to almost any login problem that you may encounter. The advice they offer is useful for Picasa login issues as well. You can also ask for more help in the Google Photos forum or speak to a Google customer service representative through one of these methods.
Google Contact Page https://www.google.com/contact/
Address Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Google on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Google/
Google on Twitter https://twitter.com/Google