PNC Financial Services is an organization that operates as both a financial services provider and bank holding company. It also helps individuals manage their assets and wealth. PNC is one of the largest banks in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. Our PNC 401(k) login guide will show you how you can access the site and its services from your browser.
You will also find information on how you can log in to the service remotely using your mobile device or a dedicated app. We will provide you with some customer support options for the company as well.
PNC 401(k) Login Step-by-Step Instructions
You can follow the steps below to access your 401(k) account via the PNC main site.
- Open your favorite browser and navigate to PNC’s main login page, www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html?lnksrc=topnav
- Note that you can click on the orange “Login” button near the top of most pages on PNC’s site.
- Clicking on this button will activate a menu from which you can enter your login credentials and access members-only portions of the site.
- Enter your user ID into the appropriate field inside this menu and type your password below it.
- You can choose to save your user ID for the next time before completing the process.
PNC 401(k) Mobile Login Step-by-Step Instructions
If you have a mobile device with you, you can use it to access the PNC 401(k) options just like you would on the standard desktop site.
- Find your preferred browser on your mobile phone or tablet and activate it.
- Visit the main PNC site or the 401(k) section, www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking/investments-and-retirement/retirement-401k-403b.html?lnksrc=topnav
- Click on the orange “Login” button near the top of your device’s screen.
- In the menu that appears here, enter your PNC user ID and password.
- Click on the button to submit your login data and access the site remotely.
PNC 401(k) Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
PNC’s Retirement Directions app may be able to help you manage your 401(k) accounts with the company. PNC has several mobile apps that are compatible with Apple devices, but this app focuses on retirement options.
- Search for PNC’s Retirement Directions app in the Apple Store.
- Download the app and wait for it to install itself on your Apple mobile device.
- Open the Retirement Directions app.
- Provide your user ID and password combination in the spaces on the main page.
- Press the blue “Login” button to complete the process.
- Note that you may be able to have the app save this information for the next time.
PNC 401(k) Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
PNC makes a version of their Retirement Directions mobile app that is compatible with most Android devices.
- Locate the Retirement Directions app in the Google Play Store.
- Download the app and install it on your Android device in the folder or storage location of your choice.
- Open the app and wait for the main screen to appear.
- Enter your PNC user ID and password into the blank spaces on the screen.
- Submit this data to complete the process.
PNC 401(k) Login Customer Support
You may encounter some issues when you try to access the PNC 401(k) site or any of its features via a mobile app. You can try using some of the information below to resolve these issues.
PNC Mailing Address:
PNC Financial Services Group
300 Fifth Avenue
The Tower at PNC Plaza
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
PNC Customer Service Number: 1-888-762-4683
PNC Customer Service Page: www.pnc.com/en/customer-service.html
PNC Customer Support on Twitter: twitter.com/PNCBank_Help