If you are a resident of Tampa Bay, you may remember the Roadrunner internet services. Many users used their Roadrunner account to set up an email address that is still in use today. Since Roadrunner was bought by Brighthouse Spectrum, you can now login to your old Roadrunner account through the Brighthouse services.
When you login, you can send, receive, and compose emails. It is possible to login over both a computer or a smartphone. This article will tell you the steps for completing the Tampabay Roadrunner email login process from any sort of device.
Tampabay Roadrunner Email Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow this guideline when you login to your Roadrunner account from a computer.
- Type https://mail.brighthouse.com/ into your browser.
- Pick which language you would prefer to view the website in by clicking the appropriate option at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address into the box beneath the words “Email Address.” This will most likely be an email handle followed by “@roadrunner.com” or “@rr.com.”
- Put the password for your account in the field labeled “Password.”
- Place a small checkmark in the box next to the words “Remember Email Address” if you want the website to automatically enter your email address each time you load the page.
- Click the blue button that says “Log In” at the bottom of the webpage.
Tampabay Roadrunner Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The above steps work in a mobile web browser, but the mobile website can be a little inconvenient. Many people with a Roadrunner account find it easier to link their Roadrunner account to the email app on their cell phone. Follow these steps to add Roadrunner to your phone’s email app and login to your Roadrunner account from your phone.
Tampabay Roadrunner Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and pick the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” area.
- Click the “Add Account” option from the “Account” menu.
- Pick “Other” as the email host for your account.
- Enter the information about your Roadrunner account, including your email address and password, into the correct fields.
- Click the button labeled “Next.”
- Wait for your phone to verify the account and then save the information to finish logging in.
Tampabay Roadrunner Login Instructions for Android Users
- Open the default Android Email app.
- Choose the “Manual Setup” account.
- Enter the server information and the email and password for your account.
- Click “Next” and then pick how often you want the app to check your email account for you.
- Tap the “Done” button to finish the login process.
Tampabay Roadrunner Email Login Customer Support
If you are having trouble remembering your email address or password, click the appropriate link on the webpage. Brighthouse also provides a useful help page that answers common questions about using Roadrunner email. For any other problems, contact their customer service team directly.
Contact Page: http://brighthouse.com/support/contact.html
Phone Number: 1-855-222-0102