South Texas college is a community public college that provides a wide range of learning opportunities to people in the area. STC is known for its nontraditional students, so there are many online classes available for people who cannot come to campus during normal school hours. These online classes are run through the STC Blackboard website.
Once you login to the STC Blackboard, you can read your course syllabus, download course materials, speak to your teacher, view lectures, take quizzes, or turn in homework. This article will tell you everything you need to know about the STC Blackboard login process.
STC Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
Regardless of whether you take on-campus or online classes, you will need to be able to view your Blackboard account. Use these easy steps to login.
- Input https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/ into the address bar of your web browser.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and look on the left side for the area labeled “Blackboard login.”
- Type the username for your student or faculty Blackboard account into the field labeled “Username.”
- Add the password associated with your account into the area labeled “Password.”
- Click the grey button that says “Login.”
STC Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
When you need to reach Blackboard from your phone, you have a few different options. You can just use your phone’s mobile web browser to login to the normal website, or you can get the app for your phone. The Blackboard app will contain most features of the website besides the monitored test taking services. Here’s how you login to the app from a smartphone.
STC Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Visit the app store to download and install the app.
- Type South Texas College into the search area after you open the app, and pick your school’s location when it comes up.
- Put your normal STC Blackboard username into the username field.
- Add your STC password in the password area.
- Tap the login button at the bottom of the screen.
STC Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and download the app for your phone.
- Click the icon to open the app and search for the South Texas College option.
- Type your STC BLackboard username into the appropriate area after you select your school.
- Enter your password into the box for the password.
- Click the login button to sign in.
STC Blackboard Login Customer Support
If you cannot login due to an improperly entered password, click the “Forgot Your Password?” link and recover the correct password. For all other issues, you will need to speak to the STC Distance Learning Help Desk. You can call them during business hours at 956-872-2598 or contact them through one of the other following methods.
STC Information Center Phone Number: 1-800-742-7822
Support Desk Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org