Target is one of the most popular retail chains in the United States due to their budget prices and excellent customer service. One of their methods for appealing to customers is their Red Card. This credit card can be used to access free shipping and special deals on the Target website.
Through the Target Red Card login process, Red Card holders can manage their card account, pay any necessary bills, or alter card profile information. This article will provide you with the quickest and most convenient method for logging in to your Red Card account.
Target Red Card Login Step-by-step Instructions
Instead of going through all the links on the Target home page, it is much faster to just go directly to the login area for the Red Card. You can follow these steps to easily sign in to your Red Card account.
1. Type https://rcam.target.com/?lnk=login into the empty address bar of a web browser and hit the enter key.
2. Enter your Red Card username into the blank field labeled “Username.” Please note that you will not have a username if you have not activated your card and signed up for an account yet.
3. Input your selected Red Card password into the blank box labeled “Password.”
4. Select the small red oval that says “Sign In.” Be careful not to click the big red button labeled “activate” in the login area, because that will take you to a separate part of the website.
Target Red Card Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
An app for the Target Red Card does not exist, but this does not mean that the Red Card services are inaccessible by phone. You can login to your account by using a web browser app on a smartphone. Though the mobile Red Card login is very similar to the normal login process, there are a few slight differences when using the mobile website. Follow these steps if you want to check your Target Red Card account from your mobile cell phone.
1. Tap the icon for your phone’s web browser to open it. Apple users can use the Safari app while Android users may use the Chrome or Firefox app.
2. Enter https://rcam.target.com/?lnk=login into the address bar for your mobile web browser.
3. Select the “Username” box to make your phone open up the onscreen keyboard, and type your username into the correct field.
4. Tap on the box for the Password and add the password for your Red Card account into the correct area.
5. Select the red button labeled “Sign In.”
Target RedCard Login Customer Support
Those who cannot remember their username or password can easily reset it by clicking the “Forgot your Username/Password?” link from the login page. This will provide you with steps to reset the login credentials. If you are still having issues completing the Target Red Card login process, do not hesitate to contact their customer service representatives.
Contact Page https://contactus.target.com/ContactUs?Con=ContactUs&searchQuery=search+help
Phone Number 1-800-394-1829
Address Target Card Services,
P.O. Box 660170,
Dallas, TX 75266-0170