thinkorswim is a software product bought by TD Ameritrade in 2009, and its intention is for self-directed options, stock, and future traders. For those of you who have an account with thinkorswim, the following article intends to provide step-by-step guidelines for the thinkorswim login. In addition to that, you will learn how to get into contact with the company if any problems occur.
thinkorswim Login Step-by-step Instructions
- Visit the official thinkorswim website, www.thinkorswim.com
- Select the Trading tab and download thinkorswim if you don’t already have it.
- For those with an existing TD Ameritrade account, select Yes.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- Select Verify to download the application.
- With the program installed, locate the thinkorswim icon on your desktop and launch it.
- At the login screen, enter your username and your password.
- Click on Log in.
thinkorswim Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Due to the fact that thinkorswim requires a download to your computer, and that download comes with system requirements, there does not seem to be an easy way for you to access your account by simply using the web search on your Smartphone. However, you can download the free mobile apps to gain access to your account on either your Smartphone or your tablet device.
thinkorswim Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Install the thinkorswim Mobile app from the Apple Store.
- Launch the app after tapping on the green and white icon.
- Tap on Agree if you have not already done so.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select Log in.
thinkorswim Mobile Login Instructions for Android Users
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the thinkorswim Mobile app.
- Find the green and white icon to launch the app.
- If you haven’t already, select Agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Type in your username and your password.
- Tap on Log in.
Thinkorswim Login Customer Support
There is always a chance you may encounter technical issues trying to access your account. These issues include problems downloading the desktop version or the app, getting locked out of your account, etc.
For the app, you can always reach out to support from Google or Apple. When it comes to issues concerning the computer usage, you can always send thinkorswim an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other than that, you can contact thinkorswim from the options below:
thinkorswim Contact Page: Learn more about how you can get in touch with a representative from thinkorswim at their Contact page.
thinkorswim Phone Number: You can call thinkorswim at 866-839-1100.
thinkorswim Address: For those interested, you can write to thinkorswim at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 100, Chicago, IL 60654-2597.