The University of Colorado Denver provides many graduate and post graduate degree options for students. Their most popular programs are for medicine, architecture, engineering, and business, but students can follow many other areas of study too. Regardless of your major, you will have access to the useful UCD student webmail services after you are accepted into the University.
With a student webmail, you have access to UCD student news, free cloud storage, and email archives. The UCD webmail login process is very straightforward. Keep reading this article to find the easiest way of logging into your account.
UCD Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can login to your student webmail account with five quick steps that should take less than a minute. Follow this guideline to reach your UCD email account:
- Visit the student webmail page at www.ucdenver.edu/email/.
- Click the beige button that is located on the left side of the page. It says “Login to Webmail” and will redirect you to a personal login area.
- Enter your student email address into the field that says “User name.”
- Type the password associated with your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the grey button that says “Log On.”
UCD Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can just login through a mobile web browser to view your email, or you can check your webmail account through an email app. Though UCD has not developed a webmail app just for students, it is very easy to add your webmail account to any phone app because it runs on the Office 365 servers. Here’s how you can add your webmail account to any email app and login through your phone:
UCD Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Click the “Settings” app for your iPhone.
- Tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” area and then select “Accounts.”
- Choose the “Add account” option and then tap “Email.”
- Pick the “Outlook.com” option on the list of various email account types.
- Enter your complete webmail address and password and click “next.”
- Click “Save” to finish adding it to your account.
UCD Login Instructions for Android Users
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your phone and then pick the “Accounts” option.
- Click “Add account” and then choose “Email.”
- Type in your entire webmail address and your password.
- Click “Next” and then pick the “Outlook” option.
- Enter any server information requested by your phone and tap “Next.”
- Click “Done” after completing setup.
UCD Webmail Login Customer Support
On the login page, there is a list of “Help and Tips” that contains links to various troubleshooting issues. There is also a link you can click if you need help recovering your password. Call the OIT Helpdesk for help with technical errors, or contact the University of Colorado Denver if you need any other forms of assistance.
Contact Page: UC Denver Contact
Phone Number: (303) 724-HELP (303-724-4357)
Address: CU Denver
1250 14th Street.
Denver, CO 80204