The United Nations is an international organization that works together to promote peace, unity, and progress. They employ people in a wide variety of careers across the world, so it is necessary to facilitate communication between all these different employees. People who work for the United Nations can contact each other about UN business through the UN webmail.
Having a unique UN webmail allows you to contact other UN employees, read news about the UN’s efforts, and store UN-related information. This article will tell you all about the UN webmail login process.
UN Webmail Login Step-by-step Instructions
Logging in to your webmail account for UN is so quick that it will only take a minute or two to complete. You just need to follow these four steps:
- Open your web browser and go to webmail.un.org
- Type the complete email address for your UN webmail into the field labeled “Email Address.”
- Enter the UN login password you chose for your account into the field labeled “password.”
- Click the yellow button that says “Open Mailbox” to finish signing in.
UN Webmail Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The UN has not created a mobile app for their webmail users yet, so you cannot download a webmail app for your phone. Due to security reasons, it may also be impossible to add your UN webmail to a normal email app. However, employees can still login to their UN webmail through a mobile cell phone as long as the phone has an internet connection. You will just need to login through a mobile web browser to view your account. The steps are slightly different when logging in with a cell phone to the mobile website, but you can still use all the same features once you login. Follow this guideline to access your UN webmail when you are using a phone.
- Tap the icon for your phone’s mobile web browser on your home screen to open a new webpage.
- Click the address bar at the top of the screen to reveal your onscreen keyboard, and then type in webmail.un.org/
- Select the “Email Address” box on the login page, and use your phone’s onscreen keyboard to to type in your UN email address.
- Click the “Password” box that is located beneath the email field, and enter in the password for your UN account.
- Tap the yellow “Open Mailbox” button to finish logging in to your webmail.
UN Webmail Login Customer Support
Keep in mind that the login steps will not work until you after you are employed by UN and register for an account. Those who forget the password they registered with can recover it by clicking the “forgot password” link. If you encounter any other issues while trying to finish the UN login process, you can speak to their customer support team for more aid.
Service Desk Contact Page: https://unite.un.org/servicedesk
UN Contact Page: http://www.un.org/en/contact-us/index.html