As one of the largest international shipping companies, UPS has a vast network of personnel. To make it more efficient for employees to access necessary information, UPS created an UPS employee portal at www.upsers.com. The www.upsers.com website is for all drivers, package sorters, management, and office workers. This guide offers instructions for the UPSers login procedure.
The UPS employee portal lets workers view employee discounts, read company news, set up direct deposits, and plan their retirement. To use all of the useful UPSers website services, you just need to be a current or past employee.
UPSers Login Step-by-step Instructions
You can complete a UPS login for employees by following these five simple steps:
- Open a web browser and go to www.upsers.com, the UPS employee portal.
- Use the dropdown menu labeled “Language” to pick the language you would like to view the site in.
- Type your User ID for the website into the box with a profile icon that says “User ID.” You can find this listed as your employee ID on any of your paystubs.
- Enter the password for your UPSers account into the box with a padlock icon that says “Password.” If this is the first time your are completing the upsers.com login procedure, it will just be a combination of the first two letters of your last name followed by the last two digits of your birth year and the last two digits of your ID number. Once you have completed the UPSers login procedure for the first time, you will be able to set your own UPSers password.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to complete the UPSers login prccoess.
UPSers Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
UPSers has not yet created an app for their employees to use. If you want to check your UPS employee account from a smartphone, you will have to use a smartphone web browser instead. The mobile version of the website still contains all the important UPSers information, so you can complete the mobile UPS login process to reach that data from a phone. Use these six steps to login to your employee account from any type of smartphone.
- Click your mobile web browser’s icon on your phone’s homepage.
- Enter the UPS employee portal address, wwwupsers.com into your browser’s address bar.
- Use the drop down menu to pick the language you would like to view the site in.
- Tap the field labeled “User ID” to bring up your onscreen keyboard and enter your UPS employee ID.
- Click the box labeled “Password” and then type in your UPSers password.
- Tap the blue “Log In” button located on the far right side of the upsers.com login page.
UPS Employee Login Customer Support
Forgotten passwords can be recovered by clicking the appropriate link on the homepage. Keep in mind that you will be locked out for 15 minutes if you enter the incorrect password three times. If you encounter any other errors while using the website, you can contact the company through a variety of methods. The Help Desk provides prompt technical support, or you can speak to UPS customer service for more general inquiries.
Help Desk Contact Page: UPS Technical Help Form
Phone Number: 1 (800) 742-5877