The University of Texas at San Antonio is the biggest university in the San Antonio area. To make learning more convenient for its many students, UTSA uses the Blackboard website. This website lets students message teachers, turn in assignments, look at class schedules, and download course materials.
Any student who is registered with the school will have a Blackboard account. Logging into Blackboard is quick and easy, so you can start your online learning process in just a couple minutes. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the UTSA Blackboard login for computers and mobile phones.
UTSA Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow these steps to login to your Blackboard UTSA account.
- Go to the online learning website for UTSA at http://odl.utsa.edu/online/.
- Choose the “Blackboard Login” option located in the menu at the top of the page.
- Type your MYUTSA ID into the first blank box.
- Input your UTSA login password into the second box.
- Click the blue button that says “Login” and is labeled with a picture of an arrow.
UTSA Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Depending on the current state of UTSA’s licenses with Blackboard, you may need to pay for the app. Students who do not wish to pay for the convenience of the app can still login to their Blackboard account through a mobile web browser. If you want to login through the app, follow these steps:
UTSA Blackboard Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Go to iTunes and download the UTSA Blackboard app.
- Open the app by tapping the icon, and search for the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Pick the correct school from the list to be redirected to the login area for your college.
- Enter your MyUTSA login ID into the first blank field.
- Type your normal Blackboard password into the second blank field.
- Tap the login button to finish signing in.
UTSA Blackboard Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the UTSA Blackboard app from Google Play.
- Open up the Blackboard app and enter the University of Texas at San Antonio into the search field.
- Select your college from the list of options that will appear.
- Put your typical login ID for your Blackboard account into the first empty box.
- Enter the password for your student account into the second blank box.
- Click the login button at the bottom of the page.
UTSA Blackboard Login Customer Support
All issues with Blackboard at UTSA can be resolved by speaking to the Office of Information Technology. They are open between 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Thursday and 7 AM to 5 PM on Friday. OIT Support Services can be reached through one of these methods.
Contact Page: UTSA OIT Connect
Phone Number: (210) 458-5555
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: Office of Information Technology
Bosque Street Bldg.
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249