Cloud storage is one of the most convenient features of modern storage, so almost every tech company has their own cloud storage offer. The Verizon Cloud lets users access all types of files from any sort of device. This easy storage makes it simple to transfer and backup important information.
All you need to use this handy storage is a Verizon Cloud login email and password. Anyone can sign up for the free 5 GB of storage, or you can pay extra for more storage. In this article, we will show you how to login to your Verizon Cloud account.
Verizon Cloud Login Step-by-step Instructions
If you want to either upload things to the cloud or download them to the cloud from your computer, use the following steps:
- Type https://my.cloud.verizon.com/login into the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your email into the box that says “Registered email.” This must be the email associated with your account.
- Put your Verizon Cloud password into the field that says “Password.”
- Click the red button that says “Sign In” to complete the Verizon login process.
Verizon Cloud Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
You could use the above process to login to your Verizon cloud account from a cell phone, but it is even more convenient to get the app. The Verizon Cloud app allows you to backup important photos, contacts, and text messages automatically. If you get a new phone, you can use the app to transfer all your important data to another device. You can use these steps any time you want to download and log in to the Verizon Cloud app.
Verizon Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Get the iPhone version of the app from iTunes.
- Follow prompts to install it on your phone and tap the icon to open it to a login page.
- Enter your Verizon Cloud email address into the top empty box.
- Put the password for your account in the second blank box.
- Click on the red button that says “Login.”
Verizon Login Instructions for Android Users
- Download the app for Android phones from Google Play.
- Install the app onto your phone and tap the red, cloud shaped app to open it.
- Type the email address associated with your account into the first blank box.
- Input your password into the second blank box.
- Tap the red login button.
Verizon Cloud Login Customer Support
The most basic login issue, forgetting your password, can be solved simply by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link and following the password recovery steps. All other issues can be solved by speaking to a member of the Verizon Cloud customer support team. You can reach them through one of these convenient methods:
General Support Contact Page: http://www.verizonenterprise.com/support/
Cloud Support Phone Number: 855-338-1427
Cloud Support Email Address: GlobalSupportServices@verizon.com
Leave a Reply