The Wayne Community College District is a group of community colleges in Detroit and nearby parts of Michigan. As a community college, Wayne knows the importance of nontraditional learning methods. They provide plenty of online classes that can be taken through Blackboard.
Blackboard lets students message teachers, turn in homework, download syllabi, take online tests, and participate in discussions. In order to get all the convenient features of Blackboard, you just need to login. Any registered student at WCCCD is eligible for a WCCCD Blackboard login username. This article will show you how to login to WCCCD Blackboard.
WCCCD Blackboard Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Blackboard login process for WCCCD is so easy that it will only take a few steps. Here’s how you login to your Blackboard account at WCCCD.
- Open a web browser page and enter blackboard.wcccd.edu/ into the address bar.
- Type your A Number, which is a student number found on your student ID, into the field that says “Username.”
- Enter your Blackboard password into the field asking for a password.
- Click the blue button that says “Login.”
WCCCD Blackboard Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
The Blackboard login steps get a little more complicated when you want to login over a phone. You can use the above steps to login to a mobile web browser, but the website is not really optimized for mobile usage. It is a little quicker to use Blackboard if you download the mobile app. Follow these steps to put the Blackboard app on your phone and login to your account.
WCCCD Login Instructions for Apple Users
- Download the iPhone version of the app by visiting the iTunes app store.
- Search for Wayne County Community College in the search field, and select your correct school from the list that will appear.
- Enter your A Number into the field that requests a student username.
- Put the password you use for the online version of Blackboard into the field that asks for a password.
- Tap the login button to sign in.
WCCCD Login Instructions for Android Users
- Go to the Google app store and download the Blackboard app for Androids phones.
- Type “Wayne County Community College” into the search box to find your school.
- Put your A Number in the area that says “Username.”
- Enter your password into the field that is labeled “Password.”
- Click the button that says “Log In.”
WCCCD Blackboard Login Customer Support
If you are encountering any other problems, you can speak directly to WCCCD tech support or ask the college’s customer service teamfor more assistance. Use these contact methods to ask for more help in completing the WCCD login process.
Tech Support Contact Page: help.edusupportcenter.com/
Tech Support Phone Number: 1-866-846-8494
WCCCD Phone Number: 313.496.2600
Address: Wayne County Community College District,
801 W. Fort Street,
Detroit MI 48226