Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers, is a supermarket chain headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. It has more than 41,000 employees and operates approximately 500 locations in Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi.The main products of Winn-Dixie are frozen food, grocery, dairy, bakery, deli, general merchandise, floral, meat, seafood, pharmacy, and liquor. All employees have access to the My Winn Dixie portal, at www.mywinn-dixie.com. To access it, you must complete the Winn Dixie employee login.
The portal was created to help employees access information regarding their benefits, payroll (pay stubs), work schedules and other work-related resources. This guide is for Winn-Dixie employees. It discusses the steps for signing into www.mywinn-dixie.com as well as the troubleshooting tips for some of the login issues.
Winn Dixie Employee Login Step-by-step Instructions
Follow the five steps outlined in this section to sign into mywinn-dixie.com via a computer.
- Open your browser and go to www.mywinn-dixie.com.
- There are two login options on the Winn Dixie employee login page (Store Team Login and Support Center Login).
- Click on the Store Team login link.
- On the next page, provide your Winn Dixie employee number and password.
- Now click “Log On” to complete the Winn-Dixie employee login process.
If you are a member of the support, go to www.mywinn-dixie.com and select the second link on the MyWinn Dixie sign in page. The next steps will the be the same as above.
Winn Dixie Employee Mobile Login Step-by-step Instructions
Employees can also sign into their accounts via their mobile devices. Here are the steps:
- Launch your device’s browser, and go to www.mywinn-dixie.com.
- If you are a Winn Dixie sales employee, click on the “Store Team Login” login.
- On the next page of the MyWinn Dixie login site, provide your Winn Dixie employee login credentials.
- Finally, tap the button marked “Log On” to complete the Winn-Dixie employee login process.
If you are a member of the support center, click on the “Support Center Login” link then follow the steps above to get to your account.
Winn Dixie Employee Login Customer Support
You may see the “Server Temporarily Unavailable” error message when attempting to sign into mywinn-dixie.com. If you see this message, just wait a few minutes before trying to sign in.
If you’ve received a message saying your account has been temporarily locked, please wait and try signing in again in 30 minutes.
Another problem you may encounter during the login process is a lost or forgotten password. If you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to the Winn Dixie employee portal.
- Click on the “Click here” link, under the “Store Team Login” section.
- On the login form, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- The password reset form will be displayed. Enter the required details in the available fields.
- Click on the button labeled “Reset Password” to complete the password recovery process.
Id you are having trouble with the MyWinn Dixie login platform, contact the Winn Dixie IT support team, at 866.946.6349.